Who We Teach at Main Line Social Learning
Social Learning in Philadelphia & Surrounding Areas
Some people are born with an innate ability to understand social complexities. Others are bright and motivated, yet need support to develop these skills. No formal diagnosis or disability criteria is needed in order to benefit from social skills instruction. Some clients are newly diagnosed, or even undiagnosed. The desire to succeed socially is the common link.
Those with social needs may have had school services as a student with:
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Specific learning disability
- Social anxiety
- A dual identification- such as Asperger’s and gifted abilities
- Nonverbal learning disability.
Main Line Social Learning, LLC utilizes the Social Thinking curriculum and framework, developed by Michelle Garcia Winner. Social Thinking is a term coined by Michelle Garcia Winner, CCC-SLP and represents a coordinated teaching framework of curriculum, vocabulary, tools, and strategies for individuals in preschool through adult. Learn more by visting Social Thinking’s website or by calling us at (610) 609-0330.
Unlock Your Potential
- We Work With Teens & Adults
- Local & Online Sessions Available
- Individualized Services Based Upon Your Needs
- Collaborative Approach to Addressing Social Learning Challenges